Do you enjoy liaising with stakeholders to ensure successful projects? Do you have experience designing, planning, implementing, managing and tracking success for a portfolio of strategic, complex projects? Do you relish the opportunity to have the power to really affect change and implement your ideas?
If this sounds like you, the Jade Eli Technologies (JET) has an exciting opportunity open for a Senior Agile Project Manager based in Germany.
With an excellent command of the English language, you will:
- Be the face of JET with your dedicated clients
- Manage the entire program of projects for clients or individual projects from small to large size.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solution of problems; revise, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Work closely with technical leads on meeting client needs
- Be responsible for your own Profit and Loss
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to clients in agile project management methodologies.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need:
- To be fully fluent in both verbal and written communication in both German and English
- Ability to understand both technical and business needs of an organisation
- Bring a sense of vision to everything you design and build
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 6 years project management experience with Scrum or agile qualification
- Experience in running more than one project at a time
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business process analysis
- Experience with project management tools including Jira and Rally
- Ability to travel within DACH up to a maximum of 4 days/week; typical average lower.
Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a young, rapidly growing company with offices in Portugal, Malta and Germany. JET's founders are Markus Henschel and Peta Milan, who combined have experience in business strategy, emerging technologies, media and consulting. JET is a consulting and custom software development firm which specializes in innovation strategy and management for its clients. With expertise in OutSystems low-code technology and expanding capability in distributed ledger technology JET works to solve complex business, social and environmental issues, ensuring that its clients receive the strategic and delivery support they require. JET also works with its clients to ensure their teams are trained and enabled to become self-sufficient in managing these new technologies internally.
Our core values are:
JET demands that its values are embodied in everything we do and in every communication we have, so...
If you are genuinely passionate about excellence in agile project management and this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require a cover letter demonstrating why you would succeed in this role and a current CV.