Do you enjoy getting in front of clients as much as you love building whole quality systems for enterprises? Do you have experience managing teams of software quality assurance testers as well as overseeing the implementation of quality frameworks across a whole business? Do you relish the opportunity to manage in a smaller business environment where you have the power to really affect change and implement your ideas?
If this sounds like you, then Jade Eli Technologies (JET) has an exciting opportunity open for an experienced Quality Manager based in Germany.
With an excellent command of the English language, you will:
- Manage remote teams of quality assurance testers, as well as work strategically with the General Manager on projects for JET, including implementation of quality frameworks across the business
- Collaborate in designing business cases proving the value and return on investment of effective quality management processes in clients’ custom software development projects
- Work with clients to develop software test strategies and plans
- Have excellent attention to detail and documentation skills as well as the ability to lead and empower high performance in teams of testers across a multi-cultural environment
In order to win in this role, you will need:
- To be fully fluent in both verbal and written communication in both German and English
- Proven experience in effectively leading and empowering teams of software testers
- Ability to understand both technical and business needs of an organization
- Bring a sense of vision to everything you design and build
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-moving, innovative team
- Experience working across both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business or quality assurance
- ISTBQ advanced certification and ISTBQ Agile certification
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Quality Management
Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a young, rapidly growing company with offices in Portugal, Malta and Germany. JET’s founders are Markus Henschel and Peta Milan who combined, have experience in business management, new technologies, media and consulting. JET is a consulting and custom software development firm which specializes in innovation strategy and management for its clients. With expertise in OutSystems low-code technology, and expanding capability into distributed ledger technology, enterprise AI and gamification JET uses technology to solve complex business, social and environmental issues, ensuring that its clients receive the strategic and delivery support they require. JET also works with its clients to ensure their teams are trained and enabled to become self-sufficient in managing these new technologies internally.
JET works with its clients’ teams and uses technology to optimise operational excellence and performance. JET’s customised client roadmaps define and map a clear path to adopting the OutSystems platform according to best practice in a way that its clients can easily scale.
Our core values are:
JET demands that its values are embodied in everything we do and in every communication we have, so...
If you are genuinely passionate about quality, and this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require a cover letter demonstrating why you would succeed in this role and a current CV.