Do you enjoy translating business requirements into viable and scalable applications? Are you passionate about architecture in OutSystems low-code technology? Do you have experience managing delivery teams and designing and building a functional and technical system architecture based on business needs and drivers? Do you relish the opportunity to manage multicultural teams with a high level of OutSystems seniority?
If this sounds like you, the Jade Eli Technologies (JET) has an exciting opportunity open for a Head of Architecture based in Portugal.
With an excellent command of the English language, you will:
- Provide architecture design, leadership and training for the delivery team.
- Work with the Enterprise Engagement team to design and implement OutSystems Centres of Excellence for clients.
- Have ownership on the architecture strategy roadmap and execution.
- Drive technology innovation for JET and client organisations
- Provide training and mentor support for OutSystems developer teams in Portugal, Germany and Malta.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need:
- To be fully fluent in both verbal and written communication in English
- Able to understand both technical and business needs of an organisation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 6 years OutSystems experience across multiple countries and industries
- Experience in Agile Project Management methodologies
- OutSystems Expert Certification preferred
- Flexibility to travel with an expected maximum load of 2-3 days/week
Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a young, rapidly growing company with offices in Portugal, Malta and Germany. JET's founders are Markus Henschel and Peta Milan, who combined have experience in business strategy, emerging technologies, media and consulting. JET is a consulting and custom software development firm which specializes in innovation strategy and management for its clients. With expertise in OutSystems low-code technology and expanding capability in distributed ledger technology JET works to solve complex business, social and environmental issues, ensuring that its clients receive the strategic and delivery support they require. JET also works with its clients to ensure their teams are trained and enabled to become self-sufficient in managing these new technologies internally.
Our core values are:
JET demands that its values are embodied in everything we do and in every communication we have, so...
If you are genuinely passionate about architecture and OutSystems and this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, please send applications to email@example.com.
We require a cover letter demonstrating why you would succeed in this role and a current CV.