Works closely with
- Strategy: Collaborates with General Manager and CMO
- Implementation: Collaborates with Pre-Sales, Solution Architects and Sales Teams
The Director of Sales DACH for Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a two-fold role. To effectively combine Sales and Marketing STRATEGY and IMPLEMENTATION to enhance JET’s first mover advantage in low-code technologies in the DACH region. Later in 2019, to work with the Senior Management team to expand the sales team into blockchain, enterprise AI and gamified systems as the business units are established.
- To drive sales across the DACH region for Jade Eli Technologies and establishes an effective sales team when strategically appropriate.
- To work strategically with the General Manager and CMO to align sales strategies with marketing strategies for the group of business units, namely low-code, blockchain, enterprise AI and gamified systems
- To work collaboratively with the General Manager and Chief Marketing Officer to develop a sales strategy informed by market research and a robust influencer / marketing strategy.
- Implement sales strategy in line with marketing strategy
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Establish industry networks and strategic partnerships that establish credibility for Jade Eli Technologies in the DACH region.
- Establish a sales pipeline in collaboration with Solution Architects to grow JET organically, focusing initially on low-code technology and later on the three other business units in development.
- Assist is in the creation of reputation building content in collaboration with our marketing and developer teams.
- Continuously expand networks and lead with a focus on lead conversion as well as long term relationship building.
- Attend marketing events and be open to presenting where required.
Minimum level BA / BSc. MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years sales experience with 2-4 years in a Director role
- Experience managing teams
- Must be fluent in at least German and English
- Must be willing to DO sales, stepping out of the sales role as the sales team grows
- Must have a hunger for building something new and innovative through organic growth strategies
- Experience working at both the strategic and implementation end of sales
- Understanding of how to respond to all manner of objections with Cloud technologies, particularly regarding security
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Executing cold-calling
- Familiarity with selling transformative software and SaaS/PaaS solutions
- Ability to work credibly at all levels, especially at CXO level
- Must be a confident public speaker
- Able to powerfully identify and communicate business value with respect to new technology initiatives to decision makers
- Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions
- Strong customer references and networks across industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in both direct sales and targeted sales strategies
- Experience in establishing strategic partnerships
- Be willing to travel