Senior QA Automation Engineer
Do you enjoy design, create and execute automated test cases withinrespective team and required test automation framework? Do you feel excitedintegrate automated test cases with the workflow of the respected project?Would you like to join a company that has the opportunity for careerprogression? Do you have aspirations of contributing to the learning andgrowth of a young company?
Do you imagine belonging to a company that is values driven, where you cangrow your career, achieve a work-life balance and participate in work that ismeaningful and has purpose? At JET people always come first. Why? Becausewe believe fulfilled and talented people are the ones who can make the world abetter place.
If this sounds like you, the Jade Eli Technologies (JET) has an excitingopportunity open for a Senior QA Automation Engineer based in Malta.
- Degree in Computer Science or equal practical experience
- ISTQB Software Testing Foundation Level course or exam certification is a plus
- A minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in software test automation on tools such as Selenium, Appium, Gradle, Maven, Dotnet, TestNG, NUnit, Java, C# or similar
- At least 4 years of experience with test management tools (TestRail,Jira Zephyr, etc) and with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc)
- Previous experience with git and with defects management systemssuch as Jira
- Previous experience working with an agile development
- A minimum 4 years of experience in testing products for mobile or desktop operating systems
- Advanced understanding of the SDLC process
- Bring a sense of vision to everything you design and build
- Ability to work with remote teams
- To be fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Positive and solution-focused attitude
- Ability to self-reflect and a willingness to grow both personally and professionallyWe offer
Multicultural & interdisciplinary teams
Flexible work conditions
Social & environmental projects
Open & honest communication
Learning, mentoring & coaching
Our Core Values
Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a young, rapidly growing company with offices in Portugal, Malta and Germany. JET’s founders are Markus Henschel and Peta Milan who combined, have experience in business management, emerging technologies, media and consulting. JET is a leading boutique specialist in innovation strategy, management and delivery in the DACH region, leveraging our four technological pillars, OutSystems low-code, blockchain, enterprise AI and gamification. With powerful capability in both web and mobile applications for B2B and B2C solutions, JET uses technology to solve complex business, social and environmental issues, ensuring that its clients receive the strategic and delivery support they require. JET also works with its clients to ensure their teams are trained and enabled to become self-sufficient in managing these new technologies internally.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, please send your cover letter demonstrating why you would succeed in this role and a current CV to us here: